Baron's Howe

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24 2:03 PM
      For those of you that are planning on making the trek north, I'm offering my service as MiC. I'm planning on being there late on the friday at this point. I know we had a blast last year fencing in the little fort that's there, and hopefully we'll get to do more of that this year. So yes, we will play rapier in the north on Labor Day weekend. Come on up!

      Your in Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
    • Robert Bohler
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24 2:14 PM
        Forgive my newbie question, but what, when and where is "Baron's Howe"?

        Ulrich of Greyfells
        For those of you that are planning on making the trek north, I'm offering my service as MiC. I'm planning on being there late on the friday at this point. I know we had a blast last year fencing in the little fort that's there, and hopefully we'll get to do more of that this year. So yes, we will play rapier in the north on Labor Day weekend. Come on up!

        Your in Service,

        Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)

      • Steve Bulger
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24 2:42 PM
          Robert Bohler wrote:
          > Forgive my newbie question, but what, when and where is "Baron's Howe"?

          It's an SCA event near Bonfield, ON, hosted by the Shire of Brennistein
          Vatn, September 2-6. Web site here: http://www.baronshowe.com/index.html

          Gerhard

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5394 (20100824) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
            I'd like to thank those few that made the trek north this year for some great fencing yet again at Baron's Howe. You guys that don't show are really missing out on a great site and a great event. Check it out next year if you can! In particular I'd like to thank Ziggy this year who allowed us to use the rings to fight in. What a blast! Definately gonna use them next year too.
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
              I'd go so far as to say that Sir Sigfried actively encouraged us to us
              Mordain's rings and even sponsored our tourney by donating his
              winnings from the Armoured tournament.

              --j