FW: [E_Rapier] A Question of Succession

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010
      I figured I'd repost this now that everyone is back from Pennsic. Please let
      me know if you would be interested or have anyone in mind.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2010
        Eve Harris & David Stamper wrote:
        > I figured I'd repost this now that everyone is back from Pennsic. Please let
        > me know if you would be interested or have anyone in mind.
        >

        > Albrecht

        Maybe ask Lars if he's interested?

        Gerhard (crawling back under my rock to hide, now ...
        :-) ...)

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5383 (20100820) __________

        http://www.eset.com