War Results?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
      Hi all, back from War and it was good. But as I was not able to get out to the lists I was wondering if we could get reports form our Rapier Generals Yoshi? Lars? BTW, COngrats to these two they did a great job!...I only heard rumors about hte East Kingdom Rapier Genral goin on a bunny hunt in the woods..what was that about..LOL

      Jocelyn
    • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2010
        I wish I could say the results were different, but out of the 4 rapier points this year, we collected only 1. The middle kingdom won only the champions tourney. The East won all 3 melee battles. However, I would like to point out that the middle kingdom rapier commander called us a bunch of 'bad asses', as he thought we had 30 troops in the woods battle when we only had 12. :) I think that says volumes.... Also, at the end of the woods battle, one of the Eastern commanders came over and commended our King for the way he fenced in the woods.

        Oh, and just for the record.... 8 of the 12 fencers who fought in the woods from Ealdormere, were from Ben Dunfirth... just putting that out there... :P

        I would like to thank all the fencers who showed up to fence with us this year. I had a great time, and I know my counterpart (Lars) did as well, although I'm sure he would have like to have fenced more than he did. All our fencers did us proud. In particular I'd like to thank Giovanni and Baudouin for fencing in the champions tourney. They both had very difficult opponents to deal with.

        This was my first experience at being the commander of ANYTHING. lol I hope that I did not dissapoint too much. I'm already awaiting Pennsic 40 with great anticipation.

        Yours in Service,

        Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)