Party Announcement Part 2

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:14 AM
      Sorry about the appearant waste of band width, but there are a few people in Ottawa that I wanted to reach that are not
      on the local lists.

      Although for the rest of you, if you find yourself in Ottawa on Friday, do feel free to stop by.

      =)

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 7:21 AM
        Sorry to miss your party Archibald, but I will be glad to have a glass of
        something alcoholic to celebrate your return to all things scholarly at the
        next event we both find ourselves at.

        Rusalka

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 9:22 AM
          Archibald, Congrats on the admission to the MA!

          Mateo

          Whom also is unable to attend living so far away in
          the boonies of Ealdormere.

          http://mail.yahoo.com