Re: [E_Rapier] Trillium Wars - Side Sword (oops)

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 9:26 AM
      Little guy or little girl? I'm thinking teeny tiny Elizabethan complete
      with dancing slippers...but I guess that could go for either.

      Please give Chrystabell our best wishes for a safe and comfortable delivery.

      Cainder
      Still trying to coordinate summer activities so we can go to TW...

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: Anna B <abaginski@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Trillium Wars - Side Sword (oops)
      >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
      >
      >Awwww.. you sure Wilhelm? I'm sure you and Chrystabell could put together
      >a tiny little rapier outfit for the little guy by then? And an iddy biddy
      >little rapier?
      >
      > No?.. *sigh* oh well.. can't blame a girl for trying.
      >
      > You'll be missed!
      > R.
      >
      >Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
      > I'd love to come out, but War Practice is still a little to soon
      >after the
      >new one comes to be going to an event.
      >
      >~Wilhelm
      >
      >On 4/30/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > (I had intended to send this mail out sometime last week, when the topic
      > > of
      > > side-sword was hot on everyone's mind, and wouldn't you know it - I
      >mailed
      > > it to the wrong list and didn't realize until only now that I had done
      >so.
      > >
      > > Hopefully most of you have not entirely forgotten what the discussion
      >was
      > > about.. )
      > >
      > > Greetings all,
      > >
      > > I think Cainder's idea of offering authorizations in side-sword is an
      > > excellent one. Would those Ealdormere marshals authorized in side-sword,
      > > and interested in offering authorizations at TW please get in touch with
      > > me
      > > off list.
      > >
      > > Additionally, would those fencers interested in *authorizing* in
      > > side-sword
      > > at TW please get in touch with me off-list so that we can get an idea of
      > > what sort of interest we have.
      > >
      > > Yours in rapier,
      > >
      > > Rusalka, MiT for TW 2007
      > >
      > > abaginski@... <abaginski%40rogers.com>

    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        This is more likely, but Cristabell keeps reminding me that it isn't until
        they are older did they start dressing them in more than a smock (although
        we have found one incredibly cute picture of a baby with a ruff). It should
        be amusing putting my little girl in her first hoops one day, and seeing if
        she can be more mature than her mother was in her first hoops.

        ~Wilhelm