Re: [E_Rapier] FW: [krms] Posting for Omerad

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
      Could you post a short summary of the rules changes you are planning on submitting?

      Mateo the recently hobbled in his travels by life... but is happy!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
        That's the plan. Probably on Monday. It is by no means an extensive list.

        From: Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...
        <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com> >
        To: RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RapierMarshals%40yahoogroups.com>
        , E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2010
          Just an idea for us whom weren't able to attend the Moot would be great.

          Mateo

          From: Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...
          <mailto:evedave1%40rogers.com> >
          To: RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RapierMarshals%40yahoogroups.com>