Re: [E_Rapier] Re: This year's Known World Academy of the Rapier

  • David Whitford
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
      easy-you will be present and thus easier to target

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
        <Insert deadpan look>
        just remember..I dont get even

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
          Fine..I'll just share the love after Pennsic!...Pie or cheesecake?

          Jocelyn
          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

          > easy-you will be present and thus easier to target

        • David Whitford
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
            who? me?  cheesecake fiend but-cant have the crust (or any other wheat items)

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
              On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:34 PM, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:
              > who? me?  cheesecake fiend but-cant have the crust (or any other wheat items)

              Watch out for the cheesecake itself then, some get a bit of flour for
              thickening.