Re: This year's Known World Academy of the Rapier

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
      DAH!! Okay, I'm lost..How is this MINE to deal with?!?!?
      Eyrny quite getting me in to trouble...

      > Shaving is optional, or, if you're feeling modest, I'm sure some skin
      > tone coloured tights could be arranged. hmm... I know I have Rix's
      > email address around here somewhere...
      >
      > Just make sure someone takes pictures :-)
      >
      > Eyrny
      >
      > On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:37 PM, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > You understand this will require some kind of reply...think Jocelyn will have to deal with it at war.
      > > Robert
      > > no short skirt either-would require shaving-NOT

    • David Whitford
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
        easy-you will be present and thus easier to target

        DAH!! Okay, I'm lost..How is this MINE to deal with?!?!?
        Eyrny quite getting me in to trouble...

        > Shaving is optional, or, if you're feeling modest, I'm sure some skin
        > tone coloured tights could be arranged. hmm... I know I have Rix's
        > email address around here somewhere...
        >
        > Just make sure someone takes pictures :-)
        >
        > Eyrny
        >
        > On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 12:37 PM, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > You understand this will require some kind of reply...think Jocelyn will have to deal with it at war.
        > > Robert
        > > no short skirt either-would require shaving-NOT

      • David Whitford
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
          <Insert deadpan look>
          just remember..I dont get even

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
            Fine..I'll just share the love after Pennsic!...Pie or cheesecake?

            Jocelyn
            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:

            > easy-you will be present and thus easier to target

          • David Whitford
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
              who? me?  cheesecake fiend but-cant have the crust (or any other wheat items)

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 22, 2010
                On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:34 PM, David Whitford <dbw6969@...> wrote:
                > who? me?  cheesecake fiend but-cant have the crust (or any other wheat items)

                Watch out for the cheesecake itself then, some get a bit of flour for
                thickening.