Speaking of the EAoD

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Greetings to Their Magesties and the Ealdormerian Rapier Community

      Seeing as I did not make it to SS&CS and there was no Court at
      Practicum, I'd like to announce that THL Wilhelm von Pottruf will be
      taking my place as Preaceptor of the Academy. He has graciously
      offered to take on the position and as I only took the position to
      transition to a more worthy candidate I really need to accept and let
      him take over.

      Any further requests for Prizes or other academy business should be
      addressed to him and not me.

      in Service,

      Giovanni d'Enzinas, Ex-Interim Preaceptor