Civic Holiday Monday

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      I know that a few practices for the first week of Pennsic are cancelled. For those that are not going to Pennsic, or are only going the second week and want a good tune up practice before heading south, the Barony of Ben Dunfirth will have it's usual Monday practice at the Aviary on Oak Knoll Drive in Hamilton. Directions can be found on the Ben Dunfirth website. 6:30pm until dark.

      I can't yet confirm that I will be there, but I'm sure there will be at least one other marshal present. I will update my status as soon as I can.

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)