Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic War...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
      I believe the other is Lars, but I'm not certain.
      --j

      On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > On that note, as I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, Lady Jocelyn
      > is my designated deputy for the War. If there is an issue, please check with
      > her to see if it can be resolved on site, or have her contact me.
      >

      > As to the Generalissimo this year, I believe there are two and Yoshi is one
      > of them. If this is the case, then you are excellent hands. I can't remember
      > right now who the other one is.
      >

      > Albrecht
      >
      > (Pining for the pines in the Woods Battle)
      >

      >  _____

    • L. Tremblay
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
        Yup.

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5293 (20100719) __________

        http://www.eset.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2010
          "facepalm!"

          I should have remembered that. Two excellent sets of hands.

          Albrecht

          database 5293 (20100719) __________

          http://www.eset.com