RE: [E_Rapier] Pennsic War...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19 10:20 AM
      On that note, as I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, Lady Jocelyn
      is my designated deputy for the War. If there is an issue, please check with
      her to see if it can be resolved on site, or have her contact me.

      As to the Generalissimo this year, I believe there are two and Yoshi is one
      of them. If this is the case, then you are excellent hands. I can't remember
      right now who the other one is.

      Albrecht

      (Pining for the pines in the Woods Battle)

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19 10:50 AM
        I believe the other is Lars, but I'm not certain.
        --j

        On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:
        > On that note, as I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, Lady Jocelyn
        > is my designated deputy for the War. If there is an issue, please check with
        > her to see if it can be resolved on site, or have her contact me.
        >

        > As to the Generalissimo this year, I believe there are two and Yoshi is one
        > of them. If this is the case, then you are excellent hands. I can't remember
        > right now who the other one is.
        >

        > Albrecht
        >
        > (Pining for the pines in the Woods Battle)
        >

        >  _____

      • L. Tremblay
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19 11:21 AM
          Yup.

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5293 (20100719) __________

          http://www.eset.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19 1:05 PM
            "facepalm!"

            I should have remembered that. Two excellent sets of hands.

            Albrecht

            database 5293 (20100719) __________

            http://www.eset.com