Mega Practice This Sunday

  • Brandi Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2010
      Greetings,

      Please join the members of Rising Waters this Sunday, July 18th, for the
      Mega Practice from noon to 5pm. The hours have been extended for those who
      wish to participate in more than one activity. There will be archery,
      fencing, fighting and thrown weapons. Anyone wishing to work on A&S projects
      are also welcome to join. There is an in ground swimming pool and lots of
      space to hang out and take in nature. We are at our usual summer practice
      site, Finally Oaks. located near Smithville, Ontario. The site even has its
      own Medieval Hall. Baron Richard has some pictures posted on Flickr

      www.flickr.com/photos/15446522@N02/sets/72157624336279625/

      Directions to the site can be found here:

      http://ealdormere.ca/risingwaters/Directions.htm

      Please note that this is private home and there is a dog who will greet you
      when you drive up. Also do not use internet maps as it will put you on the
      wrong part of Krick Road. Long and lat is given on the web site if you want
      to use those for internet maps or GPS.

      So once again, join us for a day of fun and fighting.

      Findabhair