A thank you from a new Provost

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:39 PM
      I know some may consider this a bit late, but it has been a busy week.
      Now I sit on the shore of a lake after a refrehing swim, and have
      time to collect my thoughts and send out this missive.

      A thank you to my honourable combatants for the counted bouts. The
      skill level I was measuring myself against was quite high, and I
      promise I'll do better once my leg heals, hopefully by my Dean prize.

      To those who faced me in my timed trials, thank you. I had many good
      opponents but alas not even time to get a name or discuss our bouts.
      I hope we can cross blades again when I can savour the bout...

      To the marshals who marshalled the bout thank you, I can't remember
      all off, only Yoshi sticks in me mind, but thank you all.

      Thank you Giovanni for being my "caddy" for the timed bouts, handing
      me blades and equipment as I needed them (this one looks like the 42
      incher... :).

      Thank you Jocelyn for arranging the prize bouts, and taking charge of the EAoD.

      And thanks to Master Brand, my household brother, for stepping in to
      herald at the last minute. He was good at digging me a deep pit of
      boasts to live up to.

      Finally thank you to my insperation, My Dear Lady Cristabell and my
      daughter Lillyana.

      In Service,
      Herr Wilhelm von Pottruff, Provost of the EAoD

      --
      Sent from my mobile device