Trillium Wars - Side Sword (oops)

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      (I had intended to send this mail out sometime last week, when the topic of
      side-sword was hot on everyone's mind, and wouldn't you know it - I mailed
      it to the wrong list and didn't realize until only now that I had done so.

      Hopefully most of you have not entirely forgotten what the discussion was
      about.. )

      Greetings all,

      I think Cainder's idea of offering authorizations in side-sword is an
      excellent one. Would those Ealdormere marshals authorized in side-sword,
      and interested in offering authorizations at TW please get in touch with me
      off list.

      Additionally, would those fencers interested in *authorizing* in side-sword
      at TW please get in touch with me off-list so that we can get an idea of
      what sort of interest we have.

      Yours in rapier,

      Rusalka, MiT for TW 2007

      abaginski@...

    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
        I'd love to come out, but War Practice is still a little to soon after the
        new one comes to be going to an event.

        ~Wilhelm

        On 4/30/07, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

        > (I had intended to send this mail out sometime last week, when the topic
        > of
        > side-sword was hot on everyone's mind, and wouldn't you know it - I mailed
        > it to the wrong list and didn't realize until only now that I had done so.
        >
        > Hopefully most of you have not entirely forgotten what the discussion was
        > about.. )
        >
        > Greetings all,
        >
        > I think Cainder's idea of offering authorizations in side-sword is an
        > excellent one. Would those Ealdormere marshals authorized in side-sword,
        > and interested in offering authorizations at TW please get in touch with
        > me
        > off list.
        >
        > Additionally, would those fencers interested in *authorizing* in
        > side-sword
        > at TW please get in touch with me off-list so that we can get an idea of
        > what sort of interest we have.
        >
        > Yours in rapier,
        >
        > Rusalka, MiT for TW 2007
        >
        > abaginski@... <abaginski%40rogers.com>

      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
          Awwww.. you sure Wilhelm? I'm sure you and Chrystabell could put together a tiny little rapier outfit for the little guy by then? And an iddy biddy little rapier?

          No?.. *sigh* oh well.. can't blame a girl for trying.

          You'll be missed!
          R.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
            Little guy or little girl? I'm thinking teeny tiny Elizabethan complete
            with dancing slippers...but I guess that could go for either.

            Please give Chrystabell our best wishes for a safe and comfortable delivery.

            Cainder
            Still trying to coordinate summer activities so we can go to TW...

            @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
            hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2007
              This is more likely, but Cristabell keeps reminding me that it isn't until
              they are older did they start dressing them in more than a smock (although
              we have found one incredibly cute picture of a baby with a ruff). It should
              be amusing putting my little girl in her first hoops one day, and seeing if
              she can be more mature than her mother was in her first hoops.

              ~Wilhelm