Fwd: [Ealdormere] Rising Waters Extra long martial practice 18 July Sunday Noon to 5 pm

  • Brandi Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: BaronsRisingWaters <risingwaters@...>
      Date: Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 12:03 PM
      Subject: [Ealdormere] Rising Waters Extra long martial practice 18 July
      Sunday Noon to 5 pm
      To: Ealdormere Ealdormere <ealdormere@yahoogroups.com>, Barony of Rising
      Waters <barony_of_risingwaters@...>, Hael <
      Rhydderich_Hael@egroups.com>

      Greetings,

      Rising Waters has extended their hours for the Sunday fight practice next
      Sunday (18 July) to allow more time to do your choose of martial sport.
      There will be archery, fencing, fighting and thrown weapons. In addition
      there is an in ground swimming pool and lots of space to hang out and take
      in nature. The practice is being held at our usual site, Finally Oaks, near
      Smithville, Ontario. On Flickr we have posted some pictures for you to
      enjoy of the site including the Medieval Hall.

      www.flickr.com/photos/15446522@N02/sets/72157624336279625/

      Directions to the site can be found here:

      http://ealdormere.ca/risingwaters/Directions.htm

      Please note that this is private home and there is a dog who will greet you
      when you drive up. Also do not use internet maps as it will put you on the
      wrong part of Krick Road. Long and lat is given on the web site if you want
      to use those for internet maps or GPS.

      We look forward to having lots of people out to enjoy a fine Sunday
      afternoon of martial prowess.

      Richard and Annabelle
      Baron and Baroness of Rising Waters