Mega Practice in Rising Waters

  • Brandi Fraser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
      Please join us on July 18th for the Mega Practice in Rising Waters. All are
      invited to attend and enjoy the day with us. Despite the heat, there will be
      fencing, fighting, archery, thrown weapons and A&S. Enjoy the shade inside
      the medieval hall, or the cool waters of the swimming pool. Practice begins
      at Noon and will end at 5pm. Some water will be provided, but please do not
      forget to bring your own. Did I mention there will be door prizes?

      Again I remind you that this is held on private property. There is a dog on
      site and all children must be supervised.

      Directions can be found at
      http://ealdormere.ca/risingwaters/Directions.htmAnd there is a new map
      of the area posted at
      http://liadinchu.wolfium.com/rwmap.jpg