Kitchener Practice

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2010
      I'm wanting to know if there are going to be fencers at the fight practice on thursday. I'm looking to step up my game some before Pennsic gets here. :)

      Yoshi
    • T Booth
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6, 2010
        Ya we will. At our regular practice site at Parkwood hospital. If yiu need more
        info let me know. Bring people with you :)

        Tadc

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 6, 2010
          I'm sorry Yoshi, but Hoskuld's leaving for the longsword weekend and
          I've got to cover soccer practise and putting the kids to bed. I'll
          be there on the 15th, though rapier may not start until 7:30 or so, as
          I'm seneschal and that's a meeting night. I believe Jocelyn will be
          attending on the 15th though, so she could start at 7 if she makes it
          by then.

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 7, 2010
            Confirmed. I will be at the Kitchener Fight practice July 15th and as close to 7pm as possible.

            Cheers

            > I'm sorry Yoshi, but Hoskuld's leaving for the longsword weekend and
            > I've got to cover soccer practise and putting the kids to bed. I'll
            > be there on the 15th, though rapier may not start until 7:30 or so, as
            > I'm seneschal and that's a meeting night. I believe Jocelyn will be
            > attending on the 15th though, so she could start at 7 if she makes it
            > by then.
            >
            > Eyrny
            >

            > On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Kurushima Yoshiatsu
            > <locusthellion@...> wrote:
            > > I'm wanting to know if there are going to be fencers at the fight practice on thursday.  I'm looking to step up my game some before Pennsic gets here. :)
            > >
            > > Yoshi

          • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 7, 2010
              Excellent. I will make plans to be there next week. :)

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                For all those coming to practise tonight, we are at Scholar's Hall at
                888 Trillium Drive in Kitchener. The easiest route from the 401 to
                the school is along Homer Watson Blvd, not taking Hwy 7/8 into
                Kitchener and around.

                If all goes well, there will also be chocolate cherry cheesecake to share ;-)

                http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=888+Trillium+Drive,+Kitchener,+Ontario,+Canada&sll=43.401571,-80.485604&sspn=0.008996,0.022638&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=888+Trillium+Dr,+Kitchener,+Waterloo+Regional+Municipality,+Ontario+N2R+0A2,+Canada&ll=43.401602,-80.485775&spn=0.008996,0.022638&z=16

                Eyrny

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                  Tomorrow night, right? I'll be there! Cheesecake! I think that should be the
                  Ealdormere Rapier Armies new battlecry.

                  For all those coming to practise tonight, we are at Scholar's Hall at
                  888 Trillium Drive in Kitchener. The easiest route from the 401 to
                  the school is along Homer Watson Blvd, not taking Hwy 7/8 into
                  Kitchener and around.

                  If all goes well, there will also be chocolate cherry cheesecake to share
                  ;-)

                  http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                    Yep, tomorrow night. Sorry, I shouldn't have said "tonight", my days
                    are all mixed up this week.

                    Eyrny

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                      hmmm.....Cheese cake..will be there rain or shine! I'll even fend off Yoshi! NO Cheese cake for him!

                      Jocelyn!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                        It's at Scholar's Hall like usual, right?

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                          Yep.

                        • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                            My dear Lady Jocelyn, you had best be prepared for one hell of a fight if you think to keep me away from the cheesecake!!!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                              Then bring it Yoshi! To the cheese cake it is (assuming her Excellency brings said cheesecake)!

                              Jocelyn

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 14, 2010
                                Baking is on the plan for tonight. But there will be NO EATING until
                                the meeting is done and I can partake as well. Better make a short
                                agenda :-)

                                Eyrny