Re: Trillium War - Side Sword

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2007
      Well not having it in my area I have yet to learn, or make it to a
      practice to learn. So its been difficurl to get others interested.

      I think geting more people interested will be a great way to get those
      who are teaching it more people. And then we can get them authorized.

      There is not a whole lot mentioned about it. So I think maybe a set of
      demos at multipul events might get others interested.

      That and an information setion on who is trained, who is teaching and
      where one could go to learn!

      And yes I have a good idea for answers but am trying to spur comentary
      from those who might be interested but not sure how to procced!

      Wink...

      Gareth