Congratulations to the EAoD'S Newest Provosts!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
      All that attended WotT this past weekend can attest to the fun that was had by all, and the fantastic weather.

      But I feel it important to note the achievement of two individuals within our lists. I've seen some very fine swordsmanship in my time as an SCA member, but it all paled in comparision to the level of skill displayed at the hands of both The Honorable Lord Albrecht Stampfer and The Honorable Lord Wilhelm von Pottruff. I am proud of these two gentles as they each succeded in their prize fights to gain the rank of Provost.

      Congratulations to The Honorable Lord Albrecht Stampfer and The Honorable Lord Wilhelm von Pottruff!

      Jocelyn Cranewall
      Preceaptor of the EAoD
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
        Wassail to the two new Provost of the EAoD!

        Mateo de Merida
        Scholar of the EAoD

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
          You guys did great work, congratulations!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
            Agreed.
            I'm going to have to step up my game if I want to feel I am still
            worthy to be a fellow provost.

            --g