Mega Practice in Rising Waters

  • Brandi Fraser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
      Greetings again. The Mega Practice is scheduled for July 18th.

      Findabhair

    • Brandi Fraser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2010
        Please join us on July 18th for the Mega Practice in Rising Waters. All are
        invited to attend and enjoy the day with us. Despite the heat, there will be
        fencing, fighting, archery, thrown weapons and A&S. Enjoy the shade inside
        the medieval hall, or the cool waters of the swimming pool. Practice begins
        at Noon and will end at 5pm. Some water will be provided, but please do not
        forget to bring your own. Did I mention there will be door prizes?

        Again I remind you that this is held on private property. There is a dog on
        site and all children must be supervised.

        Directions can be found at
        http://ealdormere.ca/risingwaters/Directions.htmAnd there is a new map
        of the area posted at
        http://liadinchu.wolfium.com/rwmap.jpg