Re: [E_Rapier] Mega Practice?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2010
      I believe this is the location in Rising Waters you're referring to:
      http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=43.0347,+-79.5419&sll=43.411848,-80.517439&sspn=0.008604,0.022681&ie=UTF8&ll=43.034768,-79.539642&spn=0.554093,1.451569&z=10

      If it's to be an outdoor practise, I'd suggest something closer to a
      major highway.

      Eyrny