Proof readers

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Good day to you all.

      I have just in the last hour finally gotten to the end of the first draft of the interpretation of my translation of
      Giganti. I am now looking for people interested in assisting in the process of proof reading the text.

      I am trying to complete this on a fairly tight deadline and I would like to have the process completed in two or three
      weeks. If you feel you could adhere to such a deadline and wish to get a sneak peak before it gets arranged for
      publication.

      If you are interested in participating send me a quick mail off list (argh@...) expressing you interest and what
      you bring to the process.

      Thanks.