Trilliums Schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
      Giovanni, can we get a complete Trilliums rapier schedule soon?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
        The complete schedule is the one that is up on the web site (although
        the details for Friday morning got confused) and the one I sent out
        the list June 9th.

        Friday Morning: Galbraith Tourney
        Friday Afternoon: Singles Tourney
        Friday Night: Torchlight (part of Triathlon)
        Saturday Morning: Prize
        Saturday Afternoon: Populace Tourney

        Morning events start around 11.
        Afternoon events start around 2.
        Torchlight starts after dark.

        Authorizations and Free Play when the list is free.
        There will be at least one swordplay class/presentation on the list.

        -g

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2010
          Thanks G!