Calling of EAOD Prize Fights

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010
      Greetings all!

      Just a quick reminder, there are two prize fights set for Trillium War, both THL Whilhelm and THL Albrecht will be playing thier prizes for the rank of Provost come out to cheer them on and work them through thier endurance rounds.

      With the success of both Lady Adelle and THL Gerrard at Murder Melee I know a lot of interest was generated in playing a prize fights. I invite all of those interested to drop me an email! Either here or tamlin01@....

      All prize fights must be published in the "Tidings", Kingdom newsletter, without exception. This is a tradition that has been carried since the beginings of the EAOD. If you do not know which event you will be able to fight you prize that's okay. The posting in the "Tidings" is notice of your intent, where to play it can be arranged later.

      The next calling... I am prepareing the next "Tidings" article now for Aug'10. Meaning, I need your request to play a prize, in my email inbox, no later then next Monday, June 28th.

      Those Prize fights published in the Aug'10 "Tidings" would not be played until after Pennsic.

      YIS,
      Jocelyn Roget de Cranewall
      Preaceptor of the EAOD