Murder Melee'

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010
      From a very tired Gerrard: It was Truly a Huge amount of Fun !!
      Our deepest thanks and of course ... Congratulations ... Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      A Baronial Award .. The Phoenix .. and a Kingdom award ... The Scarlet Banner

      Both well deserved... Wassail !!!!!!

      I'm sun burnt, and dead tired, but I wanted to take a minute to thank every=
      one who showed up to play this weekend. In particular I'd like to thank th=
      e marshals, MiT's and constables that assisted in marshaling the woods batt=
      le this weekend. I think it went very well, and the woods, along with the =
      novice tourney are going to become an annual part of Melee in the future. :=
      ) For those that missed out, about 25 fencers were out this weekend, and by=
      all accounts a good time was had by all! Queen Dagmar joined us in the wo=
      ods battle as well!

      My congradulations once again to Drogo who won the novice tournament and to=
      all the new fencers who authorized on Saturday including our King and Baro=
      n Richard Larmer!

      I had such a blast, I'm already planning next year. :)

      Yours in service,

      Lord (Yoshi)