MM rapier

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Greetings fellow lunatics,

      A note about the rapier schedule for Murder Melee. We will probably not start the woods battles until approx. 2:30pm. This will give us time to get some authorizations done, as well as the EAoD prize fights. It should also give any of the heavy combatants who want to participate as well a chance to make the battles.

      The woods battle will be a 4 team, round robin tournament. The size of the teams will of course depend on how many combatants we get. The more the merrier! A small prize will be awarded to the winning team.

      Also a note on the newbie tournament. It will start at 11:30am sharp! Be sure to get inspected and warmed up ahead of time please!

      See you all in a few days! :)

      Yoshi