Fencing / General chatter !

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      From Gerrard:

      Alrighty peoples ... When was the last time you cleaned and inspected your weapons ?

      Last time you washed your armour ?

      Had it tested ?

      Remember: To check your expiry dates!

      If expired send ( requires two stamped envelopes ) Or Find Me well in advance of expiration !

      One addressed to your self / stamped

      One addressed to my self

      Your card

      Your proof of testing

      *** if newly authorized ***

      As above / plus .. Your authorization papers

      A Waiver ( signed original )

      Sent to ....

      Gerry Dowswell

      320 Bright St.

      Sarnia On.

      N7T 4G2

      *********

      Most importantly

      Play SAFE / Have FUN !!

    • L. Tremblay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
        Pff, if I were to wash my gear then I'd have to do all the work of
        fencing myself. Madness.

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5195 (20100614) __________

        http://www.eset.com