Re: Fencing at War of the Trilliums

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 11, 2010
      While I hope to be at WofT, because we're so busy at work right now, I'm not sure what days I'll be able to attend, if any at all. I certainly hope to be there, as I had a lot of fun last year. :)

      Yoshi

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > As your MIC for fencing at war of the Trilliums, I'd like to just give
      > everyone a heads up about what is going to be happening.
      >
      > There are 4 tournaments planned as well as the Playing of the prize of
      > THLs Wilhelm and Albrect.
      >
      > My preference for the Prize would be to hold it Friday morning (but I
      > need some input from the Praeceptor, the Prizors and the other
      > Provost to make sure that this is possible).
      >
      > Friday afternoon will be the Individual tourney for the Pent and
      > Decathalon. This will be a single elimination tourney, fought best 2
      > out of three.
      >
      > Friday night will be the Torchlight Tourney.
      >
      > Saturday Morning will be the Galbraith cup. (This will be switched
      > with the prizes if Friday morning is an issue). I think this is
      > usually fought as a double elimination. I'll use whatever the
      > traditional format is.
      >
      > Saturday Afternoon will be the Populace Tourney. This will be a round
      > robin, but if we have a great many entrants, we'll break up the
      > initial group into pools and then have a single elimination
      > competition between the top fencers.
      >
      > --Giovanni, Baron of Skraeling Althing.

    • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2010
        I'm now happy to report that, as long as things do not change, I will be at Trillium War, most likely arriving early evening on Thursday. Your Excellency Giovanni, I believe you wanted to speak to me reguarding Trillium war if I was going. Please email me off list if this is still the case.

        In Service,

        Kurushima Yoshiatsu