Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
      OK.
      Given that, I'm swaping the cup and the prize. I'll be forwarding the
      schedule to the autocrat.
      Thanks for your input everyone.

      --g

      On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
      > I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
      > fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).
      >
      > ~Wilhelm
      >
      > On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      >> OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
      >> would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
      >>
      >> Wilhelm?
      >>
      >> --j
      >>
      >> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
      >>> Greetings!
      >>>

      >>> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
      >>> being
      >>> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
      >>> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
      >>> on Saturday.
      >>>

      >>> Albrecht
      >>>

      >>>  _____

    • Griffin de Stokeport
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
        I'm fine with whatever the majority goes with. I'm there from Thursday
        onwards and I plan to give at least one full day to the fencing list,
        and maybe more depending how well I do on the archery range.

        Griffin

        John Enzinas wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > As your MIC for fencing at war of the Trilliums, I'd like to just give
        > everyone a heads up about what is going to be happening.
        >
        > There are 4 tournaments planned as well as the Playing of the prize of
        > THLs Wilhelm and Albrect.
        >
        > My preference for the Prize would be to hold it Friday morning (but I
        > need some input from the Praeceptor, the Prizors and the other
        > Provost to make sure that this is possible).
        >
        > Friday afternoon will be the Individual tourney for the Pent and
        > Decathalon. This will be a single elimination tourney, fought best 2
        > out of three.
        >
        > Friday night will be the Torchlight Tourney.
        >
        > Saturday Morning will be the Galbraith cup. (This will be switched
        > with the prizes if Friday morning is an issue). I think this is
        > usually fought as a double elimination. I'll use whatever the
        > traditional format is.
        >
        > Saturday Afternoon will be the Populace Tourney. This will be a round
        > robin, but if we have a great many entrants, we'll break up the
        > initial group into pools and then have a single elimination
        > competition between the top fencers.
        >
        > --Giovanni, Baron of Skraeling Althing.

      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2010
          While I hope to be at WofT, because we're so busy at work right now, I'm not sure what days I'll be able to attend, if any at all. I certainly hope to be there, as I had a lot of fun last year. :)

          Yoshi

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2010
            I'm now happy to report that, as long as things do not change, I will be at Trillium War, most likely arriving early evening on Thursday. Your Excellency Giovanni, I believe you wanted to speak to me reguarding Trillium war if I was going. Please email me off list if this is still the case.

            In Service,

            Kurushima Yoshiatsu