Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
      OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
      would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.

      Wilhelm?

      --j

      On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
      <evedave1@...> wrote:
      > Greetings!
      >

      > I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That being
      > said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
      > Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
      > on Saturday.
      >

      > Albrecht
      >

      >  _____

    • Ross Weaver
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
        I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
        fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).

        ~Wilhelm

        On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
        > OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
        > would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
        >
        > Wilhelm?
        >
        > --j
        >
        > On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        > <evedave1@...> wrote:
        >> Greetings!
        >>

        >> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
        >> being
        >> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
        >> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
        >> on Saturday.
        >>

        >> Albrecht
        >>

        >>  _____

        Sent from my mobile device
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
          OK.
          Given that, I'm swaping the cup and the prize. I'll be forwarding the
          schedule to the autocrat.
          Thanks for your input everyone.

          --g

          On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
          > I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
          > fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).
          >
          > ~Wilhelm
          >
          > On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
          >> OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
          >> would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
          >>
          >> Wilhelm?
          >>
          >> --j
          >>
          >> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
          >>> Greetings!
          >>>

          >>> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
          >>> being
          >>> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
          >>> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
          >>> on Saturday.
          >>>

          >>> Albrecht
          >>>

          >>>  _____

        • Griffin de Stokeport
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
            I'm fine with whatever the majority goes with. I'm there from Thursday
            onwards and I plan to give at least one full day to the fencing list,
            and maybe more depending how well I do on the archery range.

            Griffin

            John Enzinas wrote:

            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > As your MIC for fencing at war of the Trilliums, I'd like to just give
            > everyone a heads up about what is going to be happening.
            >
            > There are 4 tournaments planned as well as the Playing of the prize of
            > THLs Wilhelm and Albrect.
            >
            > My preference for the Prize would be to hold it Friday morning (but I
            > need some input from the Praeceptor, the Prizors and the other
            > Provost to make sure that this is possible).
            >
            > Friday afternoon will be the Individual tourney for the Pent and
            > Decathalon. This will be a single elimination tourney, fought best 2
            > out of three.
            >
            > Friday night will be the Torchlight Tourney.
            >
            > Saturday Morning will be the Galbraith cup. (This will be switched
            > with the prizes if Friday morning is an issue). I think this is
            > usually fought as a double elimination. I'll use whatever the
            > traditional format is.
            >
            > Saturday Afternoon will be the Populace Tourney. This will be a round
            > robin, but if we have a great many entrants, we'll break up the
            > initial group into pools and then have a single elimination
            > competition between the top fencers.
            >
            > --Giovanni, Baron of Skraeling Althing.

          • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 11, 2010
              While I hope to be at WofT, because we're so busy at work right now, I'm not sure what days I'll be able to attend, if any at all. I certainly hope to be there, as I had a lot of fun last year. :)

              Yoshi

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2010
                I'm now happy to report that, as long as things do not change, I will be at Trillium War, most likely arriving early evening on Thursday. Your Excellency Giovanni, I believe you wanted to speak to me reguarding Trillium war if I was going. Please email me off list if this is still the case.

                In Service,

                Kurushima Yoshiatsu