RE: [E_Rapier] Fencing at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
      Greetings!

      I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That being
      said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
      Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
      on Saturday.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
        OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
        would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.

        Wilhelm?

        --j

        On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >

        > I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That being
        > said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
        > Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
        > on Saturday.
        >

        > Albrecht
        >

        >  _____

      • Ross Weaver
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
          I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
          fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).

          ~Wilhelm

          On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
          > OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
          > would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
          >
          > Wilhelm?
          >
          > --j
          >
          > On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          > <evedave1@...> wrote:
          >> Greetings!
          >>

          >> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
          >> being
          >> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
          >> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
          >> on Saturday.
          >>

          >> Albrecht
          >>

          >>  _____

          Sent from my mobile device
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
            OK.
            Given that, I'm swaping the cup and the prize. I'll be forwarding the
            schedule to the autocrat.
            Thanks for your input everyone.

            --g

            On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
            > I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
            > fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).
            >
            > ~Wilhelm
            >
            > On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
            >> OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
            >> would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
            >>
            >> Wilhelm?
            >>
            >> --j
            >>
            >> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
            >>> Greetings!
            >>>

            >>> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
            >>> being
            >>> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
            >>> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
            >>> on Saturday.
            >>>

            >>> Albrecht
            >>>

            >>>  _____

          • Griffin de Stokeport
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
              I'm fine with whatever the majority goes with. I'm there from Thursday
              onwards and I plan to give at least one full day to the fencing list,
              and maybe more depending how well I do on the archery range.

              Griffin

              John Enzinas wrote:

              > Hi Everyone,
              >
              > As your MIC for fencing at war of the Trilliums, I'd like to just give
              > everyone a heads up about what is going to be happening.
              >
              > There are 4 tournaments planned as well as the Playing of the prize of
              > THLs Wilhelm and Albrect.
              >
              > My preference for the Prize would be to hold it Friday morning (but I
              > need some input from the Praeceptor, the Prizors and the other
              > Provost to make sure that this is possible).
              >
              > Friday afternoon will be the Individual tourney for the Pent and
              > Decathalon. This will be a single elimination tourney, fought best 2
              > out of three.
              >
              > Friday night will be the Torchlight Tourney.
              >
              > Saturday Morning will be the Galbraith cup. (This will be switched
              > with the prizes if Friday morning is an issue). I think this is
              > usually fought as a double elimination. I'll use whatever the
              > traditional format is.
              >
              > Saturday Afternoon will be the Populace Tourney. This will be a round
              > robin, but if we have a great many entrants, we'll break up the
              > initial group into pools and then have a single elimination
              > competition between the top fencers.
              >
              > --Giovanni, Baron of Skraeling Althing.

            • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 11, 2010
                While I hope to be at WofT, because we're so busy at work right now, I'm not sure what days I'll be able to attend, if any at all. I certainly hope to be there, as I had a lot of fun last year. :)

                Yoshi

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 25, 2010
                  I'm now happy to report that, as long as things do not change, I will be at Trillium War, most likely arriving early evening on Thursday. Your Excellency Giovanni, I believe you wanted to speak to me reguarding Trillium war if I was going. Please email me off list if this is still the case.

                  In Service,

                  Kurushima Yoshiatsu