Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
      I've booked the friday off just so I can be there to make sure there
      is lots of fencing for you lot. I know that not everyone can be there
      on the friday which is why i wanted to make sure to make the proposed
      schedule was broadcast with pleanty of time to make sure of
      availability.

      i'd like to start morning events before 11 and afternoon events before
      3. Weather permitting.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010

        I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That being
        said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
        Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
        on Saturday.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
          OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
          would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.

          Wilhelm?

          --j

          On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          <evedave1@...> wrote:
          > Greetings!
          >

          > I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That being
          > said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
          > Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
          > on Saturday.
          >

          > Albrecht
          >

          >  _____

        • Ross Weaver
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
            I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
            fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).

            ~Wilhelm

            On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
            > OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
            > would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
            >
            > Wilhelm?
            >
            > --j
            >
            > On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
            > <evedave1@...> wrote:
            >> Greetings!
            >>

            >> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
            >> being
            >> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
            >> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
            >> on Saturday.
            >>

            >> Albrecht
            >>

            >>  _____

            Sent from my mobile device
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
              OK.
              Given that, I'm swaping the cup and the prize. I'll be forwarding the
              schedule to the autocrat.
              Thanks for your input everyone.

              --g

              On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
              > I'm not likely to be there on Friday morning, or in good shape to
              > fence if I am (my leg will need recovery time after being in the car).
              >
              > ~Wilhelm
              >
              > On 6/9/10, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
              >> OK. it looks like we are leaning towards Saturday for the prize, but I
              >> would like to hear from THL Wilhelm first.
              >>
              >> Wilhelm?
              >>
              >> --j
              >>
              >> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
              >> <evedave1@...> wrote:
              >>> Greetings!
              >>>

              >>> I should be ok for Friday morning as we are arriving on Thursday. That
              >>> being
              >>> said, I would find Baron Hoskuld an excellent "counts as" for the Provost
              >>> Prizes, a role that he served in last round, and I would be ok with Prizes
              >>> on Saturday.
              >>>

              >>> Albrecht
              >>>

              >>>  _____

            • Griffin de Stokeport
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2010
                I'm fine with whatever the majority goes with. I'm there from Thursday
                onwards and I plan to give at least one full day to the fencing list,
                and maybe more depending how well I do on the archery range.

                Griffin

                John Enzinas wrote:

                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > As your MIC for fencing at war of the Trilliums, I'd like to just give
                > everyone a heads up about what is going to be happening.
                >
                > There are 4 tournaments planned as well as the Playing of the prize of
                > THLs Wilhelm and Albrect.
                >
                > My preference for the Prize would be to hold it Friday morning (but I
                > need some input from the Praeceptor, the Prizors and the other
                > Provost to make sure that this is possible).
                >
                > Friday afternoon will be the Individual tourney for the Pent and
                > Decathalon. This will be a single elimination tourney, fought best 2
                > out of three.
                >
                > Friday night will be the Torchlight Tourney.
                >
                > Saturday Morning will be the Galbraith cup. (This will be switched
                > with the prizes if Friday morning is an issue). I think this is
                > usually fought as a double elimination. I'll use whatever the
                > traditional format is.
                >
                > Saturday Afternoon will be the Populace Tourney. This will be a round
                > robin, but if we have a great many entrants, we'll break up the
                > initial group into pools and then have a single elimination
                > competition between the top fencers.
                >
                > --Giovanni, Baron of Skraeling Althing.

              • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 11, 2010
                  While I hope to be at WofT, because we're so busy at work right now, I'm not sure what days I'll be able to attend, if any at all. I certainly hope to be there, as I had a lot of fun last year. :)

                  Yoshi

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 25, 2010
                    I'm now happy to report that, as long as things do not change, I will be at Trillium War, most likely arriving early evening on Thursday. Your Excellency Giovanni, I believe you wanted to speak to me reguarding Trillium war if I was going. Please email me off list if this is still the case.

                    In Service,

                    Kurushima Yoshiatsu