A&S Sunday at Asa and Albrecht's Place

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010

      We are continuing with our series of Arts & Sciences Sundays at our humble
      abode. Here are the details:

      LOCATION:
      Eve Harris and David Stamper
      (THL Asa Gormsdottir and THL Albrecht Stampfer)
      #604-444 Victoria Road North at Woodlawn Buzzer #74
      519-823-7786
      Guelph, ON N1E 5J8
      Ample parking at building

      TIME:
      3:00-9:00 pm

      ACTIVITIES:
      Bring your projects (sewing, Calligraphy & Illumination, leatherworking
      etc.) or try something new. Fencing drills outside (if weather is good).
      Browse our SCA-friendly library and Movies. We provide food but potluck
      contributions are welcome.

      DATES:

      Sunday, June 13

      Yours in Service

      Asa and Albrecht

      p.s. Any fencers who would like to come would be really appreciated. I'm
      fighting my Provost Prize at the end of the month and I need all the
      practice I can get. Fencing is weather permitting.