Murder Melee XXVII

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Now less than 2 weeks away, Murder Melee runs from the 17th-20th of this month. Check the Ben Dunfirth website for location and directions.

      As always, while I have a schedule planned, I'm sure it won't be perfect.

      On Friday, I will be present for anyone who wants to spar from about lunch time until about 6pm or so.

      Saturday, 10am, inspections, authorizations, and registration for the newbie and melee tournaments.

      11:30am, newbie tournament commences. Double elimination tournament for those who've had their primary authorization less than 2 years.

      During this time, or just after, we can run the prize fights for the EAoD. The woods battles will follow the completion of the prize fights... and it should be a good time.

      MiT's let me know if you want to assist. We will certainly need marshall help in the woods, as we need a minimum of 2 marshals or MiT's watching the fight at all times.

      I hope to have a phenomenal turnout this year! I will be there starting on thursday afternoon, right through till tear down on Sunday. :)

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        Yoshi,

        While I'd like to play in the Wood's Battle, and I'm a Scholar in the EAoD, I'm willing to assist in any Marshalling on the Saturday.  Sadly, I'm only able to daytrip, but abuse me while you can!

        Mateo