Reports

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010

      Thank you to all of the Marshals who go their reports in on time (or close
      to on time). Because of your diligence I was the second KRM to report to the
      DSRM this quarter. I don't know who beat me. I even submitted a day early
      (shock, horror)! Maybe next time.

      Keep up the good work.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010

        Today is the due date for reports from Rapier Marshals of the Field, Group
        Rapier Marshals, Group Rapier Constables, Rapier Marshals in Training, and
        Constable in Training. I have received six reports as of this evening and
        have sent acknowledgments to those Marshals. If you are one of the above and
        have not sent a report to me or your Baronial Rapier Marshal, please do so
        promptly. This is my last report as Ealdormere KRM and I'd like to get it in
        on time.

        Thank you!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          Helped with some events.
          Helped with some authorizations.
          Nobody died.

          --Giovanni

          On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
          <evedave1@...> wrote:
          > Greetings!
          >
          > Today is the due date for reports from Rapier Marshals of the Field, Group
          > Rapier Marshals, Group Rapier Constables, Rapier Marshals in Training, and
          > Constable in Training. I have received six reports as of this evening and
          > have sent acknowledgments to those Marshals. If you are one of the above and
          > have not sent a report to me or your Baronial Rapier Marshal, please do so
          > promptly. This is my last report as Ealdormere KRM and I'd like to get it in
          > on time.
          >
          > Thank you!

        • Robert Bohler
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
            Became a Marshal in Training at spring coronation held at Rideau Acres Campground