Re: Murder Melee Woods Battle

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2010
      Greetings Mateo,

      The 1pm start time is a tentative time right now. I have word that a few of the heavy combatants who also fence would also like to participate in the woods battle. I'm going to try and co-ordinate with the armored combat marshal to see how long the 10 man melee tournament is going to run. If I had to wager a guess, I would say it's more likely that the woods battle will start around 2 or 2:30.

      That's about as much as I can tell you now. Hope it helps. :) It should actually help get the prize fights in as well.

      Yoshi