Fencing at Fool Redux

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010

      As people might have noticed, at least in the FOOL neck of the woods, the
      weather today was not conducive to fencing. I wasn't able to run the
      Fechtschule today, but, thanks to my wonderful Lady, I'll be there to run it
      tomorrow (Sunday). I plan to be on site by 11 am for your slashing and
      poking pleasure. Anybody who was thinking of fencing of fool but couldn't
      because of time constraints or the like for Saturday, here's your chance to
      come out and play in a tournament based on a real life period example. There
      will be prizes for the most honourable fencers and they are pretty.

      Albrecht
      RMIC, FOOL