Fening at Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2010

      This is just a reminder that I will be running a fencing practice at
      Tuesday's UGMRS/Der Welfengau meeting. Practice will star at 7:30 pm and go
      until 9:30 on the University of Guelph Campus, University Centre, Room 103.
      As noted earlier, we are back in our big room so we have lots of space to
      play in. There will also be the usual business meeting.