A&S Sunday as Asa and Albrecht's Cancelled

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010
      Due to some health concerns at our place we're are unfortunately going to
      have to cancel our A&S Sunday. If you know anyone who was planning on coming
      and isn't reachable at the e-mail addresses I've used please let them know.
      I apologize if we've disappointed anyone who was coming but this is a
      necessary thing.