Re: With apologies from a lurker...

  • wesleycorder
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 6:57 PM
      <<Hi Wes!>>

      Thank you for the "sum up". I thought maybe there had been some kind of accident or something. Out here we've always assumed the rigid goes all the way around the throat and down the back to cover the "bump".

      I guess we've interpreted the throat as meaning "the whole neck area" that attaches your head to the rest of you...and not just the swallowing part.

      Wes/Wally
      Your friendly neighborhood Aten thug