Re: [E_Rapier] Picture of gorget

  • Aaron Gormanshaw
    Message 1 of 51 , May 12, 2010
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/E_Rapier/photos/album/1283223224/pic/list

      I have uploaded these to the YahooGroups photos...

      Hoskuld

      ________________________________
      Message 51 of 51 , May 12, 2010
        On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM, M <menzinas@...> wrote:
        >> > I can't go around strangling members of my Barony! For any reason. Even educational ones.
        >> You don't have to strangle him to death, just a little demonstration.
        >
        > That is the 'Society for Consenting Adults' not 'Society for Creative Anacronism' don't get them confused.

        hmm... oh yeah, both cards are blue!

        > How about a mythbuster's approch? Put the gorget(s) on a dummy and wack the dummy with a sword?

        While lots of dummys are available, finding a way to simulate the neck
        underneath is harder.

        > ps wanna wrestle?

        Sure :-) Though my impression is that you're learning to fight,
        unlike judo which is very much a sport.