    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010

      This is just a reminder that we are continuing with our series of Arts &
      Sciences Sundays at our humble abode. Here are the details:

      LOCATION:
      Eve Harris and David Stamper
      (THL Asa Gormsdottir and THL Albrecht Stampfer)
      #604-444 Victoria Road North at Woodlawn Buzzer #74
      519-823-7786
      Guelph, ON N1E 5J8
      Ample parking at building

      TIME:
      3:00-9:00 pm

      ACTIVITIES:
      Bring your projects (sewing, Calligraphy & Illumination, leatherworking
      etc.) or try something new. Fencing practice outside (if weather is good).
      Browse our SCA-friendly library and Movies. We provide food but potluck
      contributions are welcome.

      DATES:
      Sunday, May 16
      Sunday, June 13