Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Gorget Rules / Proposed implementation

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2010
      The concern voiced had to do with the definition of "throat" for
      required rigid protection coverage. Some people felt that this
      definition did not include the carotid arteries but rather just the
      windpipe. I suspect that the requirement for 95% rigid protection is a
      result of this difference of opinion so as to prevent any discussion
      over definitions.
      Given I wear I fully rigid gorget I suspect it is fairly easy to guess
      where I stand on the requirements for neck protection.

      --g