Re: [E_Rapier] Lady Mary

  • leslie falzone
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2010
      I would like to also thank Lord Tadc, for all this help. I had to be out of town and appreciate all the help he gave the Barony. Thank you

      aibhilin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
        From Gerrard:

        Well Their soon to be Majesties have requested " Bear Pit " formats.
        So
        I was thinking on having a Reverse Bear Pit Poker Tournament:

        Hammers must win 3 bouts before getting a card.
        Scarlet Banners must win two bouts before getting a card.
        People 2 years and under can exchange cards. ( Must discard before drawing )

        I have no Idea as to how much room we have ( Attempting to find out )

        ** Anyone using something for the first time in an Tournament will be
        required to demonstrate their safety with said form or weapon before its
        allowed. **
        I would like to start inspections at around 11:30 ish
        Break for lunch:
        Play
        If the weather is nice and we have room ..Lets Play outside !!
        A Melee' would be fun as well.