Lady Mary

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2010

      I would like to take the time to thank Lord Tadc for running the fencing at
      Lady Mary. Despite a restrictive list, things went very smoothly and I think
      everyone had fun, I know I did. I'd also like to thank our friends from
      Athelmarc for travelling to the event and playing with us. It was great as
      always to cross swords with you.

      Also, congratulations to Lord Tadc, who received his Scarlet Banner and to
      Lord Ronan who received a long overdue Award of Arms.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
    • leslie falzone
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2010
        I would like to also thank Lord Tadc, for all this help. I had to be out of town and appreciate all the help he gave the Barony. Thank you

        aibhilin

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
          From Gerrard:

          Well Their soon to be Majesties have requested " Bear Pit " formats.
          So
          I was thinking on having a Reverse Bear Pit Poker Tournament:

          Hammers must win 3 bouts before getting a card.
          Scarlet Banners must win two bouts before getting a card.
          People 2 years and under can exchange cards. ( Must discard before drawing )

          I have no Idea as to how much room we have ( Attempting to find out )

          ** Anyone using something for the first time in an Tournament will be
          required to demonstrate their safety with said form or weapon before its
          allowed. **
          I would like to start inspections at around 11:30 ish
          Break for lunch:
          Play
          If the weather is nice and we have room ..Lets Play outside !!
          A Melee' would be fun as well.