Marshal mentoring question

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Greetings.

      I am Jack Marvell. I am now the group rapier marshal for the Barony of Thor's Mountain in Meridies. I am sponsoring my first rapier marshal in training, and I am collecting advice from marshals from far and wide across the Known World in order to compile a booklet for her study. Once complete, it will also be made available to the wider rapier community.

      So, I was hoping to ask, it it would not be inconvenient, for marshals to submit their top 5 tips/concerns/advice for a new marshal for publication.

      Thank you.

      Jack