Re: Coronation Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010
      Pssst I know for certain that a somewhat chronically aged geezzer will also
      be attending.

      ;-)

      Who also is somewhat confused by the " Lars "... Yet recognizes " L.
      Tremblay ".

      Excellent! I will be in attendance, I'll make sure I have my gear. :)

      Yoshi

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "L. Tremblay" <lrt512@...> wrote:

      > Yes, there will be fencing at Coronation. As soon as I get more details
      as to what our space will be like and how much time we'll have,
      will give you all more details on what the day's format will be.