Fencing at Coronation

  • L. Tremblay
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2010
      Yes, there will be fencing at Coronation. As soon as I get more details
      as to what our space will be like and how much time we'll have, I will
      give you all more details on what the day's format will be.

      Stay tuned,
      Lars

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5011 (20100408) __________

      http://www.eset.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2010
        Cool! I may actually be there.

        Yes, there will be fencing at Coronation. As soon as I get more details
        as to what our space will be like and how much time we'll have, I will
        give you all more details on what the day's format will be.

        Stay tuned,
        Lars

        database 5011 (20100408) __________

        http://www.eset <http://www.eset.com> com

      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10, 2010
          Excellent! I will be in attendance, I'll make sure I have my gear. :)

          Yoshi