RE: [E_Rapier] RE: Impending Fencing Megapractice

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2010
      Currently I've reserved space for 10 people at 6 pm. I don't think it will
      be a problem if we have a few extra bodies but I don't want there to be a
      sudden rush at the end. Again, if you want to go to the pub afterwards,
      please let me know soon, or at least by the morning of the practice.

      Thank you!

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
        Thanks Albrecht & Isaac, that was fun!

        Eyrny
      • Kathryn Halliday
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11, 2010
          Fully Agreed! I was definitely tired going home! and got unrusty!

          ~ Kathryn Halliday

          To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
          From: kgormanshaw@...
          Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:23:52 -0400